|Monday, September 10th, 2001|
9:15 pm - My 3rd day at school..i think, lol!
Hey everybody! How's it shakin? This was how my day at school went, lol...|
Homeroom: Eh, we read announcements. I talked to Michael a lot, he said Kevin really likes Lindsey. GOOD. What's up with guys touching my butt? Before class started they kept pinching it, ugh. Maybe I had some sort of sign on my ass that said, "TOUCH ME" lol!
Math: We got our review quiz grades back. I got a low B. Wow. Aren't I intelligent! Hah, during the summer I forget everything. But yeah, math was sort of fun. Sam and I kept getting in trouble with the teacher though, us talkers! Haha.
Social Studies: LoL, this was pretty fun. We're making this newspaper thingy. Funnn. But, this teacher's really sweet, so we can talk all the time. yay. I was like, "Tyler, I'm mad at you!" and I go, "WHOEVER WANTS TO KNOW WHY I'M MAD AT TYLER, COME HERE" so a bunch of people came, lol tards, and I was like, psttpsttjflkjskjsj and said a bunch of..nothing. He looked really sad that I was mad though, aww. poor baby! :( But I told him what I told everyone and went on and did it to Miles. Haha.
English: Gay and boring. BLA.
Spanish: Ahh, I suck at Spanish!! Justin kept, jokingly, insulting me in Spanish. Ass. haha. Kevin and Lindsey are together in this class, OOOOOH. Heh ;)
Lunch: We slept. lol, I swear we just rested our heads on the tables and slept. It was great.
Bio Chemistry: This class is too hard for my small brain. The teacher hates me. Enough fcking said!
Gym: Thanks goodness we have gym last period so we don't have to walk around being all smelly and stuff. We had to run a mile. I got 7 minutes, go me! Hehe.
After school I had jazz and tap at my new dance studio. YAW! It kicks ass, the people are so talented and so so so sweet. I love it here. We also have this cafe thang there, it kicks. :-D 'Night everyone.
(11 comments | comment on this)
|Friday, August 31st, 2001|
7:30 pm - ASS HOLE!
okay so Aaron and I used to be best friends, then he went out with this younger girl, Taryn, and I knew he was using her because she was like the only girl who wanted him, lmao. So I yelled at him for using her, because you know that's no way to treat a girl, and we got in this huge fight so now we basically hate eachother.|
Well, he calls me today outta nowhere and says (ahh, he's sooo immature and lame..) "Jake & I wanted to remind you you're a bitch. You're hot, but you're still a bitch. And personality DOES count in life, you can't get everything you want by your looks." man, that is SO something he would say. Anyways he got on IM and this is how our conv. went..
SWeEtLuVa246: WTF is your problem, AARON?!
Aaron: what? i kinda complimented ya
SWeEtLuVa246: Oh shut the fuck up. "Looks aren't everything"
Aaron: thats a good thing
Aaron: grls like it when i say that
SWeEtLuVa246: Yeah, I know, Aaron. Looks aren't everything. Boobs are though, right? Oh wait, that's just you're opinion.
A: shut up hannah!
SWeEtLuVa246: What? Can't stand the truth. Well you better start standing it, Aaron, face the facts. This is the real world, not a place where you can just fuck with girls and think you can always make up for it by pretending you never did anything.
A: when did i pretend i never did anything
SWeEtLuVa246: Taryn tells me these things. You call her a bitch and then the next time you talk to her, "what? when did I say that? I would never say that to you."
A: taryn's a fag
A: she lies
SWeEtLuVa246: A fag? Now, that is not an appropriate word. Especially to use in this context.
A: hannah it means more then bein gay
SWeEtLuVa246: Umm, not really. It's just not a nice word in general, I don't care what it means! OK?!
A: fine god
SWeEtLuVa246: Thank you.
SWeEtLuVa246: Anything else you'd like to bitch to me about? Because what you say, doesn't exactly hurt my feelings. You're not important to me anymore. Sorry, if that sounds rude, but we are definately not FRIENDS anymore. You totally messed that up.
A: i dont care
A: youre a bitch
SWeEtLuVa246: Aaron, I'm sorry, but you're pretty pathetic.
A: koo thanks
SWeEtLuVa246: Yeah, sure. Whatever!
A: whatever like i am such a loser and a valley girl.
SWeEtLuVa246: Yeah, I know you are ;)
A: fuck u bitch
SWeEtLuVa246: Excuse me?! No. Do NOT speak to me like that.
A: i'll do whatever i fuckin please so shut the fuck up you bitch
SWeEtLuVa246: I am on the verge of blocking you.
A: go ahead i dont give a fuck
SWeEtLuVa246: Alrighty then.
Jeeezzzzuuuussss, he is sooooo rude! God.
(3 comments | comment on this)
|Thursday, August 23rd, 2001|
1:41 am - survey, 'cause i'm bored
I got this from Taylor's livejournal..|
1. First Name: Hannah
2. Middle Name: Elizabeth
3. Hair Color: light blonde w/ golden blonde highlights
4. Hair Style: 2" past my shoulders, layered at the bottom, I highlight it except in the summer..
5. Eye Color: blue!
6. Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
7. Location: NYC!
8. Birthday: 3/13
9. Zodiac Sign: Pieses, I think?
10. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?: Yesss
11. Do you have a crush?: Yesss
1. Favorite Animal: dogs, cats, horses
2. Favorite Sport: dance, gymnastics, football
3. Favorite Color(s): aqua, pink, purple, tangerine orange
4. Favorite Friend(s) Offline: Lindsey, Ali, COLE, Michael, Hanna, Christy, Kelsey, Justin, etc!
5. Favorite Friend(s) Online: Sinclair, Carol, Emma
6. Favorite Song(s) of the Moment: "Yo Yo"-Mandy Moore, "Waiting"-Green Day, "In The End" & "Crawling" by Linkin Park, "Life Ain't A Game"-Ja Rule, and many, many more!
7. Favorite Movie Quote: "When you have a bunch of little fockers running around you too will understand.." lol! I'm watching Meet The Parents right now.
8. Favorite Store: Bloomingdales, Saks, Neimans, Forreal, Scoop, Intermix, Betwixt, Nordstrom, Camp & Campus, Morris Bros, Prada, & so many mooorrreee!
9. Favorite Feeling: being loved, being suprised (like a good surprise)
10. Favorite Shoe: flip flops (but now with my ballet blisters I can't wear them too much! dammit.), boots
11. Favorite Scent: white musk, Clinique Happy, Gucci Rush, Ralph Lauren Romance, Polo Sport, COLE, etc!
12. Do You Wear Make-Up?: yes. a minimal amount though!
13. Which is more important, personality or looks?: personality of course.
14. What kind of personality do you like in a girl/boy?: friendly, sweet, good sense of humor, trust worthy, understanding, compassionate, supportive, etc.
15. Do you move fast or slow in a relationship?: fast, lol Sinclair&I, heh heh.
16. What is your idea of the perfect girl/boy?: Humm, Cole!
17. Would you ever ask someone out?: I'm old fashioned, lol.
18. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes: brunettes.
love, life & friends
1. What is the first thing you notice about someone?: like a guy? his smile!
2. Whens the last time you cried?: I cry myself to sleep all the time.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?: I would loooovvveee to be a ballerina, but I'm not good enough. So probably, an attorney.
4. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?: when I'm sad, which is a lot of the time, I sleep with the teddy bear that's from cole.
5. Do you want children?: naw.
6. How far have you gotten?: Hmm, as far as I wanted to go.
7. Do you like someone right now?: yaw!
8. Do they know?: Oh, lord, they know, very well.
9. Do you have a best friend?: Yep! More than one.
10. Who's is your best friend?: Lindsey, Ali, Michael, & Justin.
within the last 24 hours, have you
1: Had a serious talk?: Hmm, I guess, if you want to call it that.
2: Hugged someone?: Mmhmm!
3: Gotten along well with your parents?: well, my mom's gone, and my dad is just like the workaholic/I-don't-care-do-whatever-just-leave-me-alone type of guy.
4: Fought with a friend?: about dumb stuff & we were pretty much joking around.
do you like to
1: Give hugs?: Yep.
2: Give back rubs?: No, I like to recieve them though.
3: Take walks in the rain?: Lindsey & I used to always do that, Cole & I have a couple times before too.
4: You ever have that falling dream?: I think?
5: What is on the walls of your room?: pictures, mirror, collage of pix from mags, etc!!
6: When you chew gum, what kind?: WinterFresh, Bubbleyum, Bazooka
7: Do you use chapstick?: all the time, my lips chap so easily.
in the last month have/did you
1. Drink?: achohol? maybe a tad bit, but i haven't gotten drunk in a long time.
2. Smoke? nope!
3. Drugs?: nooo.
4. Have Sex?: Yeah, just tonight. no jk. I'm a virgin!
5. Made Out?: yeshhhh
6. Go on a date?: just today.
7. Go to the movies?: just today.
8. Go to the mall?: hmm, maybe once or twice. on long island.
9. Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: no way!
10. Eaten sushi?: yes! love sushi.
11. Been on stage?: probably.
12. Been dumped?: no, thank the Lord!
13. Had someone be unfaithful to you?: noo!
14. Watched The Smurfs?: I don't think I ever have.
15. Hiked a mountain?: nah.
16. Made homemade cookies?: yes!
17. Been in love?: I don't know if I'm in love, I think I'm too young. hmm..
1. Are you popular?: at school? hmm, yes. people say I am.
2. Are you pretty?: people say I am.
3. Do you have your own phone line?: yes.
4. What is your favorite word to say?: IDK.
5. What is your favorite phrase to say?: Christ on a cracker! lol, Chris!
6. What are you doing right now?: watching Meet The Parents.
7. What song are you listening to?: some background music in the moooovie.
8. What are you wearing?: charcoal gray fleece drawstring sweats, Petit Bateau white wifebeater style tank
1. Cold or hot?: hotttttt
2. Lace or satin?: lace
3. Blue or Red?: blue
4. New or old?: new--for clothes, makeup, magazines, etc. old--pictures, memories, etc.
5. Rain or snow?: snow. I think it's romantic lol.
6. Give or receive?: recieve, thats the woman in me talkin'! lol, Andrew! "You should see me at christmas!!"
7. Wool or cotton?: cotton, wool can be itchy.
8. Rose or Daisy?: rose & daisies
9. Private school or public school?: priv. school is what I attend, the people at the NYC public schools are purty fcked up.
10. Chocolate milk or plain milk?: plain
11. Celsius or Fahrenheit?: the easy one, fahrenheit.
12. Spring or Fall?: Fall
13. Inny or outty?: inny
14. Now or then?: huh?
15. How many fingers am I holding up?: 26
16. Scent?: Ralph Lauren "Romance", Clinique "happy", Gucci "Rush"
17. English or Maths?: english, math blows!
18. Bath or shower?: bath's are sooo relaxing. But I take showers a lot more frequently.
19. Bedtime phrase?: what the hell?
20. Self-stick or lick?: self stick, the licky crap is gross tasting.
21. Cursive or print?: print, my cursive is uh..poopy!
22. Do you like surprises?: omg! yes! my friend & I were talking about how much we love them earlier.
23. Paranoid or Cautious?: a mix.
24. Heights or Crowds?: I don't mind crowds, I live in god damn new york city for gods sake. I am afraid of heights!
25. Half-full or half-empty?: half full
26. Top or bottom?: like floor in a house? top, the bottom is usually colder. but at my house, all the good stuff is on the bottom. my room, kitchen, big studio, living room, etc.
27. Do you/Would you dye your hair?: hmm, naw. i like my color!
28. Speeding or running red lights?: baddd!
29. Gold or silver?: silver
30. Bad habits?: cussing, sometimes I can be snobby.
31. Piercings?: I have my ears.
32. Erogenous Zone(s)?: thighs, ass
33. "Maybe" or "Mebbe?": maybe, i'm a good speller.
34. Snore or talk?: I cry & talk in my sleep!
35. What do you wish you'd done?: Hmm, donno.
36. Fetish?: kissing
37. Do you have one of THOSE voices?: I have a nice little perky voice, a couple guys have said i sound hott on the phone.
38. Jammies or naked?: jams.
39. Neurotic or psychotic?: neurotic, sounds better.
40. Do you talk to yourself?: yes, i'm like an old gramma
(1 comment | comment on this)
|Saturday, August 18th, 2001|
1:51 am - Ahh, I've been forgetting to post!
Hey! I've been pretty busy so I haven't been able to post very much. I'm sucha loser, it was a Friday night and I sat around watching Clueless, talking on AOL & eating left over speghetti. Ahh! Well, it was good speghetti anyways. lol, loser I am! Well, atleast I did stuff during the day. First, I had ballet. yay! I'm gonna have to reschedule classes when school starts because I can't cut classes for ballet. lol. Also, afterwards I went to eat sushi with my baby, Cole-o!!! Yayayay. Then, I went back to his house. Which I had a very nice time at :) Quite a good amount of making outage. lol. |
After all this, I had jazz. I missed my last jazz dance class so now I am a bit behind! Wahh :( Gosh, this guy is so weird (Tyler) he's like, "Don't say anything until I say you can, OK?!" and I'm just like, "umm, alright..."
AHHH! DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TOMORROW IS?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Cole & my anniversary! 3 months together! Wait, it is tomorrow, so technically we have been together for three months now! yay, where's the confetti? uhh, lol! Sorry, I'm vewy, vewy hyper! kfjlkd;ufkl;sk;ljfs
Aww, tomorrow my mommy is leaving for Los Angeles to visit one of her really good friends who moved away there from Arizona about 15 years ago. I mean, my mom's seen her since she moved and everything, but yeah, she's just visiting plus my mom needed a vacation. She better get me some stuff from Fred Segal! Hehe. She usually gets me stuff when she goes on trips. Ahh, I love her, but just sometimes she can be a pain in my pretty ass (lol, atleast Cole seems to think its pretty..lmao..).
Hmm, what else should I talk about? I think, my old best bud, Daniella, is coming up sometime soon. (She moved away to Boston, last year I think). I was going to visit her this month, but she wants to see all her old friends and she said I can come up sometime during winter break or something like that. Sometime early on next year anyways! I love Boston. I haven't been there in quite a while. Oh, well atleast I went somewhere this summer! Also, Lindsey & her family are probably taking me to the beach with them sometime next week. Lindsey's also going to take Christy & her best friend from iceskating, Kaity. Kaity's really awesome & I love love love my Christy! Hehe.
Well, I'll stop babbling. I'm just going to surf around the web & livejournal and talk to losers like me that are on this late. :) eh, I'll sleep in tomorrow or something. Luv ya'll so very much! Someone comment or something! Thanks lots. Byebyebye! :o)
(1 comment | comment on this)
|Tuesday, August 14th, 2001|
10:15 pm - Day With Maddy!
Hey! Today I spent the day with my cousin, Maddy who is seventeen. It was tons of fun! First, we went to Forreal (local botique) to get some Miss Sixty jeans, what I needed more of. We ended up picking up some other stuff there too. Then, we went to a late lunch/early dinner at Patsy's, my favorite restaraunt! Mmmmm!! I want more lol! Then, I went back to Maddy's house just to hang out and crap. |
UGH! I am soooo annoyed I cannot get a hold of Cole. UGH UGH UGH! He mustttt come back. Oh, well I'm done writting for the evening. Maybe later I'll write something, I dunno!
current mood: annoyed
(comment on this)
|Sunday, August 12th, 2001|
2:16 am - yuck..
Yuck, there was hair on the key board. Anywho...today was a good day!!! I met Lindsey's (my best friend ever!)boyfriend from camp. His name is Zack. He's really cool, a sweetie, aswell as a hottie with a capital H! lol. He's staying with his friend, Andy, here. Andy's pretty cool too! Andy, Zack and I all went to Linds' house today and hung out all day long. Cole also came over for a couple hours before football. Fun stuff. Andy was sort of a loner for awhile, haha.|
Then later this evening my mom and I went to Shun Lee (chinese!! Erin!) for dinner. Ugh, my mom is soo annoying. She is still bugging me about quitting gymnastics. That was like a month ago! Jeezus. She's proud of me doing ballet and all, but she thinks I still regret quitting gymnastics. Um, no! I am perfectly happy doing dance and guitar. Which I actually played tonight, I love playing my guitar. I haven't done it in awhile.
Anyways, I better go. It's pretty late, and I'm tired. I think, I have a big day tomorrow. So 'night everyone! <3 much!!! *muah* :o)
current mood: flirty
(comment on this)
|Thursday, August 9th, 2001|
2:14 am - Aww, my sweetie!
Hey, hey! Today I was supposed to go to Cole's house. Well, he never called or anything. But just about 5 minutes ago, he dropped by. He only stayed for 15 minutes. He brought me an iced mocha from Starbucks. Yay! It's soo hot out. He's so thoughtful, I love him. He couldn't stay longer because he has this football clinic or something from 3:00 PM-6:00 PM. But, hey, he managed to stay long enough for atleast a little bit of smooching action to go on. lolz. Cole said he's going to call me when he gets home and I can probably come over for dinner, or we could go somewhere or something.|
I feel sooo ditzy right now, agh! You should've seen me in ballet this morning, if I just messed up a little bit I was like, "oops, hehe!" I'm so retarded. :) Erin should know, EHEM. hehe. :o)
I want some more communities to join! I am going community crazy. What communities does everyone recommend? Ok, speaking of communities, I'm going to go post in some.
Ciao chickas/chickos! I <3 YOU ALL TONS & TONS! *mUaH*..I'm out, *Hannah*
current mood: giddy
(comment on this)
|Wednesday, August 8th, 2001|
11:38 pm - Nice day!
Today it was like 100 freaking degrees out! AHHH! But, I went and saw a movie. It was nice in the air conditioned theater. I saw The Princess Diaries. It was sooo cute! Erik Von Detton is soooo hot! Mandy Moore isn't that bad of an actress either. I saw it with Cole and Sam. Sam hadn't really talked to Cole before now, I mean they've met and all, but never really said more than "hi, how are you?". She thinks he's really, really cool and she thinks he's pretty good looking aswell. Hehe, she's like, "Hannahhhhh, you always get the good ones!" Aww, I love her. I haven't done too much with her this summer. I really need to do something with Kinsie sometime soon too..|
Anywho, after the movie we all went back to Sam's for a couple hours. We had fun, just hung out, talked, watched TV, that shitttt.
Agh, I don't know what else to post about, so I'm just gonna say good night! Adios amigos! :)
current mood: ditzy
(comment on this)
|Tuesday, August 7th, 2001|
10:22 pm - The Real World
Hey! Right now it's commercials and I'm watching The Real World, one of my favorite shows! I didn't forget this time, Linds! WOO HOO!!!!! I feel sorry, for Nicole but, she is such a bitch to the guys. I decided I only like the guys on TRW *The Real World* and Lori. It seems like Nicole's trying to become Coral, and it's bugging me!! Rachel is kind of quiet, but she's sort of annoying. You know what else, Kevin's really hott! He looks like someone I know, but I can't put my finger on who it is.|
Mm, blueberries are nummy! Yeah, okay then! lol. GUESS FRICKIN WHAT!!!!!!! My ballet instructor said I was def. good enough to be in pointe now. YESSSSS! I'm sooo happy. So I take pointe every Mon, Wed, and Fri. But then I have regular ballet on Tues & Thurs. And on Saturday's I will have jazz. I had to quit guitar lessons with Jeff :(, but my dad is going to still teach me some stuff here and there. That's cool!
LoL, I ordered delivery chinese food at 9:50 PM. It's not here yet though :( :( Ahhhhhh!!! Cole and my 3 month anniversary is in 11 days! It seems like just a bit ago we had our 2 month!
Well I'm gonna go! <3Hannah<3
current mood: busy
(2 comments | comment on this)
1:20 am - Survey.
~*~* NAMES *~*~ |
1.What is your real, full name? Hannah Elizabeth ********
2.What other names were your parents thinking about for you? Renee, or Erikah.
3.If you had been born of the opposite gender, what was your name going to be (according to your parents)? Justin.
4. What does your name mean (if you know)? Hmm, I used to know, but I don't anymore.
5. Do you like your name? Eh, it's too common.
6. Do you know anyone else with your name? I've met people..
7. If you could change your name, what would it be to? Olivia.
8. What is coolest name of someone you know? Isabella.
9. The wierdest? Katia (sounds like..COT-e-uh)
10. The plainest/ugliest? Sarah's getting old.
11. What is your favorite weapon? Weapons are violent!
12. What is your favorite genre of book? realistic fiction, historical fiction
13. What is your favorite planet? Earth..
14. Your favorite type of sandwich? tuna fish, turkey or bologna.
15. How about your favorite role playing game (if you play them)? Don't know..
16. Your favorite play? (No, not movie or TV show, PLAY) My fav. broadway shoes are Aida & Rent.
17. Favorite joke? Can't think of it right now!
18. Favorite color of clothing on you? Charcoal gray, or black.
19. Favorite fruit juice flavor? Pulpy orange juice. Or hawaiian punch.
20. What's your favorite thing to look up online? Interesting people's journals.
~*~*ABOUT PEOPLE YOU KNOW*~*~
21. Do you know anyone who drinks underage (if yes, how many)? Tons, and tons.
22. Smokes (if yes, how many)? A good amount, but a lot more drinkers.
23. Does drugs (if yes, how many)? Many people.
24. Lost their vigrinity before being married? Like 2 people my age, but most of my older friends.
25. Worships the devil? No one I'm friends with..
26. Has had their life threatened? A couple.
27. Do you know anyone who hates slurpees? No..
28. Give a rough estimate of how many people you know. LOTS of people. I just am really friendly and out going so I meet new people every where I go. I mean, I can't go out without seeing someone I know/recognize.
29. Now how many of them are your friends? Most!
30. Where are the majority of your friends from (i.e. sports, school)? School, dance & gymnastics.
~*~*WOULD YOU EVER*~*~
31. Eat bugs purposely? If there was a prize.
32. Commit a crime? Nope..
33. Change your religion? Eh, my religon's good.
34. Lie to your parents? Already have, lotsa times. "No, mom, I didn't have any parties while you were in France.." lolz! :D
35. Jump over a waterfall? Possibly.
36. Change clothes in front of an open window? Yeah, I'm dumb like that. But, then again I'm not very modest.
37. Dress up as the opposite sex for an important event? Sure, for Halloween.
38. Go out at night dressed in something like a black trenchoat and sunglasses? Sure, why not!
39. Sing a harmonized duet in front of 500 strangers? Yup. If I practiced enough.
40. Tell someone that you liked them if they were much older than you? Most likely.
~*~*HAVE YOU EVER*~*~
41. Lied to your parents about something really important? I think so..
42. Have your life threatened? I almost got hit by a car..
43. Stumbled across FBI secrets online? Noo
44. Stayed up until the morning light talking online? Couple times.
45. Made people give you really weird glances? If yes, how? Yeah, I'm weird. I've gotten a lot of those looks before!
46. Read a Shakespeare play? Yeah!
47. Talked in your sleep? Sometimes.
48. Sung at a karaoke bar? Nope, I think that would be fun, if I was drunk or something. lol.
49. Looked something up online your parents specifically told you not to look up? No, I do not look at porn. :)
50. Been run over... with a bike? Ugh, this bitch rode her bike over my toes. Ow!
51. Number one on your hit list? That's violent! lol..Sorry, I'm totally anti violence, if you could not tell! hehe.
52. On your aol instant messaging list (Give screen names and real names, if possible)? Hell no! I have 160 people..
53. The person you talk to most online? Lindsey, Hanna, Aaron.
54. The person you talk to least online? Kristina, Emma.
55. The person who calls you ever other day? Ali. But sometimes everyday.
56. Is there anyone that dumped you when you most needed them? Kinda, I was anorexic and just then my best friend told me she was moving to Boston :o( Bad memories..
57. The last person you talked to on the phone with? Cole.
58. The person/people you're with the most: Everyone at dance, since I'm there so often now!
59. Never home? Me, lol..Ali too!
60. Always home? Rachel..
~*~*THIS OR THAT*~*~
61. Mulan or Moulin Rouge? Moulin Rouge rox!
62. 7 Up or Dr. Pepper? 7Up
63. Hamsters or Gerbils? hamsters
64. Rats or Mice? Neither, yuk!
65. The Swings or the Slide? swings!!
66. Rollercoaster or Merry-Go-Round? rollercoaster!
67. Sneakers, Sandals, or No Shoes? sandals.
68. Italian or Mexican food? Italian
69. Fast Food or Sit Down Restaurant? Sit down.
70. The Sun or the Moon? Sun, you can actually get tans from that.
71. What's your favorite quote about love? "Don't frown, you never know who could be falling in love with your dazzling smile."
72. Favorite quote about friends? "Some people come & go, others come and leave footprints in your heart, forever."
73. How about about life? Something like, "You haven't lived...until you've loved."
74. What's your favorite humorous quote? "We're just sittin' here lookin' all shessy and fresh!" (LINDSEY! lol!)
75. How about the quote that makes you go, "Hmm..."? Dunno.
76. The quote that makes you go, "Too true, too true."? lots.
77. What's your favorite swear word? bitch
78. What's your favorite non-swear word? emphasize..it sounds cool.
79. What's your favorite thing to do on a cold day? Sit by the fire w/ a blanket.
80. How about your favorite thing to do on a hot day? go to the beach!
~*~*WHAT DO YOU SEE*~*~
81. Are there any shoes in the room? Well kind of..in my room there is a connected walk in closet and i have a bunch of shoes there..
82. Underwear? Its in the closet too.
83. Dishes, glasses, forks, spoons etc? glass of water.
84. Something unidentifiable that is very nasty looking? nopers!
85. Money? Yes.
86. A TV? Yeppo.
87. Is there a fan in the room with you? yesss.
88. ????????????????????????????????????????? alrighty then..
89. How about a blanket? on my bed :)
90. What colors are the walls and the floor? white walls, wood floor
~*~*WRAPPING IT UP*~*~
91. In how many languages can you say "Goodbye?" Bye!, Adios!, Ciao!, Aureivor! (spl?, its French anyways..), Sianara (whateva lang. that is!) and some others..
92. And how many of those can you actually spell? All, but the french one.
93. What's your favorite way of ending a letter? I love ya sooo much! *muah*
94. Who's the last person you said goodbye to you, and where were they going? Cole on the phone earlier, he was sleepy.
95. Is there any weird way you say goodbye? Umm, I say "toodle-oodle" sometimes but that's just a thing between Christy & I.
96. How do you end internet conversations? Gotta go, TTYL! Luvs! :)
97. Do you realize I'm just stalling to get to 100? Yeppp
98. Have you ever seen any of these questions on any other survey before? Some of 'em
99. On a scale from 1-10, 1 being the worst, what would you rate this? 5
100. Say a nice word to the people you are sending this to, or who you recieved it from: I got it from one of Lindsey's "friends"
current mood: relaxed
(comment on this)
|Sunday, August 5th, 2001|
1:07 pm - YAY
I'M WATCHING MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!!! HOOOORRRAAAAYYY!!! *it's Center Stage*
(comment on this)
|Saturday, August 4th, 2001|
5:17 pm - "I've got a crush on you, I hope you feel the way that I do.."
That's a pretty good song! Speaking of songs, what are some good songs I should download?? Yeah..anyways! Last night I stayed up until about 3:30 AM & then my lovely friend, Christy called me at 9:00 AM in the morning to tell me she desperatly needs to talk to me/see me and wants to go to breakfast with me. So I went to breakfast with Christy at around 10:00. Lots of stuff is going on around her house, my poor girl! :( I actually really enjoyed seeing her, I love her so much! After we were done eating we went to a CD store and I bought Nelly Furtado's "Whoa Nelly!" CD. It's really good, so far! |
Later on in the afternoon I went to my friend from ballet, Elisabeth's house and then we went to ballet together. We both did very, very well in ballet! HOORAY!
Guess what! One of my best friends, Justin, broke his arm!!! It was terrible! It was totally out of porportion. He had to get surgery and I went and visited him yesterday. He's a lot better, he has a full arm cast. Poor boy!!! I think he's home from the hospital now, not sure though.
OK, thats all I'm gonna write about for now! Now I am going to go look around at people's journals and try and get some friends, since I'm so friendless. lolz. :) TTFN!
current mood: accomplished
(comment on this)
|Tuesday, July 31st, 2001|
2:20 am - I AM GETTING TIRED OF THIS!
I hate this damn computer *my dad's* whenever I type up long things it feels like being a little FUCK and deletes it all when I try to copy & paste it and put it onto the "More Option" journal entry section. UGH!
(comment on this)
|Sunday, July 29th, 2001|
9:39 pm - She's alive!!!!
Ladies & gentlemen, Hannah is alive!!! *SCARY MUSIC*..soorrrry, I'm just kinda off the walls tonight. Anywho, I haven't posted in like a YEAR! Well, maybe a week but close enough, right? So today, I thought I was going to just have a nice day of lounging around & relaxation..well, I thought like a retard, I ended up inviting Cole over and in the evening we walked around to those little street shops, ya know that we have in the city, and we also got some ice cream at Ben and Jerry's..YUMALICOUS!!! I was really tired so a lot of the time of "walking" around was me on his back. He's pretty strong, if he can hold big ol' me!!! But, omg, he was being such a little sweetie pie!! He's like, "Hannah, you really look beautiful tonight, but then again you always do." AWWWW! I swear I am like falling in <3 love <3 with this man fjkldajfljkflkjal;kfjasjdflkj thats the best I can explain how I feel about him. Ok, Hannah, enough, enough!|
Ya'll know what's a good movie?? Space Jam lolz!! That's Kim & my movie. Yes, we made it, yes, we were in it. Uhh, don't ask, it's an inside joke. Oh gosh! I am really enjoying all my new extra curricular activities (guitar, jazz, ballet). Especially, ballet! My **new** ballet friends and I go out to like Starbucks, or some place after class and we tell everyone we're dancers--EEE! it's fun, fun, fun!!!!!!! OMG, its terrible though, I have not seen any of my gymnastics buddies since I quit! AHHH! I love them and Ali is my bestest friend ever (well her and linds!). UGH UGH UGH I will call that woman TOMORROW! Mmkay, thats about it! LUVS! Comment please!!! ADIOS!
current mood: cheerful
(comment on this)
|Sunday, July 22nd, 2001|
3:15 am - It's late..
I just typed a long fucking thing (I'm sorry, I don't like to use that word, not thing, but the f-ing word..) and it got deleted. DAMMIT!
(comment on this)
|Tuesday, July 17th, 2001|
1:27 am - Long time, no update.
Hey, hey! Life is going hella better!! My parents are NOT divorcing, just sometimes they get tempted to. They're sooo damn fickle. Jesus! They can't keep messing with my mind like this. Also, I am excited 'cause my girlie, Linds, is coming home in 7 days!!! Yay. I can't wait to see her. I wanna spend like a WEEK with her when she comes back. I get to go with her parents to pick her up from the airport, I'll suprise her!!! Hehe. I loveeee my Lindsey LuLu sooo much!!! :D|
Guess what tomorrow is--my 2 month anniversary with Cole!!! Yay, yay, yay!!! I'm not sure EXACTLY what we're doing for it, Cole probably will suprise me, but I'm pretty sure we're going out to eat. Hmm, today I went to A&F and got him a t-shirt & some boxers for his gift. I also got myself a new tee & sweater. They have very, very cute fall stuff there right now!!! I went to Aber. with Ali and her brother's friend was there. He's 18 and his name is Mark. He's sooo cool! He let us actually help him with his job, lol. We helped fold clothes & went up to people and asked if we could help them, hey, we know the store well enough! LMAO! We also went out for frappucinos and sandwhiches on Mark's lunch break. He's amazingly hott and very, very sweet and nice to talk to. Don't worry, I am NOT falling for him, I love my Coley!!! Well, I don't seriously love him..I'm too young, but I like him lots and lots!!!!! Hehe. I just get this warm feeling when I'm around him, or even think about him.
Now that Sinclair has her new *guy* she makes me want to spend more time with Cole. She spends like a lot of time each day with her boyfriend and I see Cole zero to a couple times a week. I notice, I am reallllyyy happy when I spend time with him, and I like being happy so..hey! :D :D :D
The other day I went to the mall with Claire. Leah, one of her best buds, who she happens to be in a fight with, was there. They started to make this huge scene by fighting (not fist fight, of course) in front of everyone at the mall and rather loudly. This went on for like 20 minutes. I just sort of shopped independently until they were done arguing. Thankfully, they made up. Good, I like Leah. She's really sweet. Plus, Claire does NOT need to be fighting right now. She needs all the friends, love, and support she can get. Well, Claire, if you're reading this--if you ever lose all your friends I will still love you always and forever!!! Aww, hehe :)
Ahh, I saw Duets the other night. Very good! My mom also enjoyed it. I also saw The Wedding Planner a while back, it was cute. What are some other good movies I should rent? I am on a renting movies spree. I wanna rent Bounce & Almost Famous, I haven't seen those. Ooh, and Josie & The Pussycats when it comes out. What else is there..? Hmm, I wanna see Family Man too. What does everyone think of these movies? Well, comment!!! Hope everyone has a good night and sleep tight! *Much Luv* xoxo, Hannah
current mood: thankful
(comment on this)
|Friday, July 13th, 2001|
4:06 pm - My life is screwed up!!!!
WTF! Why is life like this. I think my parents are divorcing. My mom wants to. Why do they have to do this NOW?! I just quit my life (aka gymnastics), my aunt has cancer, my best friend ever *Lindsey* is gone until August and I need her NOW, and probably more things that I can't remember right now. If my parents divorce, ughhh! People think my life is soo good, because my parent's make pretty good money, I act like nothing goes wrong (usually), I have good friends, I have a great boyfriend, etc. Let me tell you, my parents are like never, ever home (workaholics), when they are home they FIGHT, and everything else that I listed above is happening. I can't take this any longer. I'm just gonna lock myself up in my room for the rest of the day. Yeah, that sounds good. Just go on the computer and do stupid little things to distract myself. Hope everyone has a great day!
current mood: depressed
(comment on this)
|Tuesday, July 10th, 2001|
7:36 pm - Stupid! My new favorite word.
Gosh, I was supposed to go to the movies with my friends and I was all ready and everything, and was dressed, wearing my makeup, etc. I was really proud of my outfit too. UGH! Guess what (we made theses plans like 2 days ago)..Kelsey and Christy were too "tired" from basketball, and Sam has to go to her grandma's. Oh well! I'll just have to manage the evening, by myself :(. Whatever, not that big of a deal. |
My AOL internet works now, yay! Okay, nothing else to say.
current mood: disappointed
(comment on this)
|Monday, July 9th, 2001|
1:29 am - My dad's dumb computer!!!
God! I am on my dad's gay ass computer and I just wrote this whole entire entry and what did it do, it deleted it!!! WTF! Whatever. I'll try and remember what I wrote:|
Anyways, first off I would like to tell about my retarded gymnastics coach :). Wellll, see, my mom was late picking me up, 45 minutes late. So she drove me to gymnastics and came inside to excuse me for being late. Well, my coach didn't take it that well. She said I couldn't "afford" being late. So guess what! Now I have to go 5 times a week, for 4 hours each time, like everyone else. I know that sounds really selfish, but I have to quit dance. Not really, but at the place I go to. I'm going to this new place with Saturday classes, but I love everyone at my former dance studio. I have such good friends there and great teacher people!!! Wahh, here I am wining. Sorry guys!
Anywho, tampons hurt. I know most of you didn't wanna hear that. But they do and I wish they didn't because I need them. They need to invent something better or get rid of girls having periods, but the second thing wont happen.
Blabbity, bla! Ooh, I'm cool I taught Sinclair how to make her coolio format. I'm special now, aren't I? You know what! I want some friends. People need to comment on me more and I want to have people that are friends.
Thats it for today! Have a good night, all!!
current mood: annoyed
(comment on this)
|Sunday, July 8th, 2001|
6:00 pm - ~*I LOVE COLE!*~
Hey, hey, hey! I love Cole! Yes, yes, yes I do!!! lol. He just came over for like 2 hours and 45 minutes. It was lots of fun!!! We watched Remember The Titans, the coolest movie!!! My parents were gone the whole time he was here, so it was cool. |
LMAO!!!! I was just talking to Calley (from MSI) and wow, funny stuff. I told her I liked fruits and asked her what kinds she liked and she was all, "Fruits as in apples?" and so I said "Apples are the first things that come to your mind, you perv!" but I was just kidding. Haha it was funny. Also then we talked about the "How Do You Eat Your Reeses?" commercials and said it would be taken totally wrongly if there were, "How Do You Eat Your Banana?" one's. Sick minded people, JEEZ!! LOL!
OMG, everyone read ClaireBearXOXO's journal. It's sooooo sad! She's my cousin and her boyfriend cheated on her, plus she's the cousin who's mom has cancer, and now she's in a fight w/ one of her BFF's. AHHH! My poor Claire, I love you and I'm really, really sorry! If you need to talk, call me. :-*
Okay, thats all for today. Hope everyone is having/had a great day! Luvs. . .
current mood: sympathetic
(1 comment | comment on this)